details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionDesigned with proprietary technology and only the finest materials, the Tournament Class Performa XLT is an advanced fishing tool built for unsurpassed smoothness, durability and reliability. Rigid metal, X-Bone frame and metal side covers minimize torque and keep gears/components in perfect alignment under heavy loads. Metal right and left side covers are treated with a super durable, scratch-resistant Titanium Deposition finish. Eight-magnet system provides greater braking range and precise spool control to virtually eliminate backlash. Curved aluminum handle design for greater leverage and increased cranking power. Oversized handle knobs allow for easier cranking and a more comfortable, secure grip.
• X-Bone metal frame construction with metal side covers
• 9 double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings, plus roller bearing
• Electric Blue Titanium Deposition Finish side covers
• High speed 7:1 gear ratio
• Externally adjustable magnetic cast control
• Multi-Stack Carbon Fiber Drag Washers
• Lightweight Curved Aluminum Handle
• Audible Star Drag
• QuickRelease side cover
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is this model available with "left hand" retrieve?Asked on 5/5/2012 by Anonymous